Riverside Hygiene Ltd. is leading provider of pest control, fumigation, woodworm treatment and damp proofing. Our professionally trained technicians have the expertise to protect:
(d) Learning institutions
(e) Commercial buildings
(g) Guest’s homes
(i) Entertainment venues
(j) Compounds (termites, snakes, ants, bees etc) from pest problems.
Riverside Hygiene Ltd. controls:
5) Bed bugs
10) Sugar ants
12) Silver fish
Riverside Hygiene Ltd. also offers pre-construction and postconstruction fumigation services.
(a) Pre-construction fumigation – it is fumigating of the building or homes before their completion (Termites).
(b) Post-construction fumigation – it is fumigating the buildings or homes after their completion (termites).
Riverside Hygiene Ltd. issues a Certificate of Service At the end of every service.
Why you need a Professional Pest Control Programme
- To avoid unnecessary customer complaints
- To avoid damage to your brand and reputation
- To avoid damage to goods, food stuffs, leather, books, packaging, plastics, cartons etc.
- To avoid contamination of food stuffs
- To avoid spread of diseases like cockroaches carry disease organisms such as salmonella (food poisoning) and Escherichia coli (gastro enteritis) which can be spread through saliva and excreta.
- To even avoid legal proceedings from any of your clients due to the
It leads to loss of profits because customers will not come back again.
Note: Save 10% off your pest control contract when you recommend a
friend who then signs up to a new pest control contract.
Riverside Hygiene Ltd. uses precise pesticides and rodentcides recommended by the Poisons and Pharmacy Board.